Hemp CBD Oils
What is CBD oil and how does it differ from hemp seed oil?
For consumers, the only real difference when talking about the ‘hemp plant’ or ‘marijuana plant’ is the potential use case of the end product. Both are part of the same ‘family’ but have many differing characteristics. However, while both oils have differing therapeutic values, hemp oil and CBD oil are manufactured and processed from different parts of the respective plant.
Both are often referred to in the mainstream press and news as ‘medical marijuana’. Both zero or very low levels of THC, the element of the plant which causes ‘the high’. There are few known side effects as a result of taking or administering hemp CBD oil and, as with most medications available on open sale or via prescription only the benefits far outweigh the disadvantages.
CBD oil is derived from the entire marijuana plant except for the seeds. Hemp oil is derived from the seeds of the hemp plant but both have differing therapeutic properties.
Hemp oil is very beneficial when applied topically for:
- Helping hydrate dry skin and generally improved skin care
- Improving compaction by softening the skin
- Helps boost hair growth
- Lessens hair loss
- Helps strengthen nails
When hemp oil is taken orally, it can have the following benefits:
- Rich in vitamins and minerals which help act as an anti inflammatory
- Rich in omega-3 and omega-6 – proven to assist in better eye and heart health
- Rich in antioxidants which are proven to fight the aging process and boost the body’s natural immunity
The benefits of CBD oil can be summed up as follows:
- May help relieve chronic pain such as in arthritis
- May help relieve stress
- May improve recovery post-exercise
- May helps soothe the redness and after effects of rosacea, sunburns, and insect bites
As the leading CBD oil Manchester firm you can buy CBD oil and shop online for the products which are best suited to you. As with any medication or treatment, always seek advice form a medical professional before undertaking a course of treatment or before administering to a third party.