CBD Coffee Will Put Your Anxiety On Snooze.
CBD coffee could be the perfect morning treat to get your day started without the worst parts of the caffeine buzz.
Did you know that 83 percent of Americans drink coffee regularly? In a fast paced world, with the pressures of life pulling us down, it is no wonder we need coffee, but also carry anxiety. Not only does coffee help wake you up in the morning, but it actually has more lot of health benefits than you might realize. However, adding a little CBD oil can increase those benefits even more.
If you haven’t tried the blend of coffee and CBD oil, get ready to set your anxiety on snooze and energize your moods with a CBD latte that you’ll want to try tomorrow morning. Read on for a favorite recipe and more about the benefits of CBD coffee.
WHY DOES CBD COFFEE FEEL SO ENERGIZING?
Simply adding a dose of CBD oil to your coffee can give you increased health benefits for your body, mind, and spirit. Both coffee and CBD oil can help you feel better, and when combined, they offer you more than just the average coffee!
Benefits of coffee
Most people drink coffee to wake them up in the morning, give them a little burst of energy during the day, or a pick me up after a stressful day at work. Coffee gets a bad rap, but it is actually a healthy choice. If you are an avid coffee drinker, you are already getting many coffee benefits. If you aren’t, check out what coffee has to offer you:
- Coffee is a natural antioxidant. Coffee is a natural antioxidant for your body. Although our body can get antioxidants from fruits and veggies, we absorb more in our daily cup of coffee.
- Coffee is good for your liver. People who drink at least 1 cup of coffee a day are 20 percent less likely to get liver cirrhosis
- Coffee improves brain function. Whether you didn’t get enough sleep or you just need your morning coffee before you talk to anyone, coffee really does improve brain function. You have increased reaction time, attention, logical reasoning, and vigilance.
- Smelling coffee relieves anxiety. You know that beautiful smell of brewing coffee that just calms you?! It really does relieve a lot of your anxiety just by smelling it.
Benefits of CBD oil
CBD oil is one of several naturally-occurring compounds in the cannabis plant known as cannabinoids. Most CBD oil supplements come from industrial hemp. Although hemp and psychoactive cannabis (“marijuana”) come from different forms of the same plant, the two are very different. CBD oil has many medical benefits which include:
- Natural pain relief. CBD oil has natural pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties. Using CBD oil daily, can help relieve stiffness, joint pain, and aches throughout the day.
- Relieve symptoms of epilepsy. Doctors everywhere are now using CBD oil to treat epilepsy and seizures not only in adults, but in children.
- Reduces anxiety. CBD oil is a natural way to reduce anxiety behaviors caused from panic disorder, PTSD, general anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, and OCD with no adverse side effects
- Relieves migraines and headaches. Stress and tension can wreak havoc on our bodies in many ways. CBD oil helps relieve both migraines and headaches and keep them away.
- Promotes healthy sleep. Taking CBD oil daily helps get your body in a regular sleep habit which reduces stress and increases brain function. Take a serving before bed to help with insomnia and get your body into the REM sleep you need.
Benefits of combining CBD Oil and coffee
When you mix the benefits of coffee and the benefits of CBD oil, you get an incredible morning regime that is good for your whole body! It really is a match made in heaven. Although coffee has many benefits, the caffeine can increase stress hormones called cortisol. However, CBD oil can cause drowsiness in some people. Therefore, when you combine the two to create CBD coffee, you get the best of both worlds.
- Increases energy while decreasing anxiety. While coffee increases your mood and energy, CBD oil relieves anxiety and stress.
- CBD coffee could boost your mood. Both CBD oil and coffee boost your overall mood by increasing your serotonin levels (happy hormone).
- Both have antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are needed to get rid of toxins in your body. They protect our DNA and cells from damage, aid with cell regeneration and aging; The more antioxidants, the better.
- CBD coffee is good for your brain. As coffee increases your brain function, CBD oil protects your neurons from degeneration in your brain. Therefore, coffee and CBD oil together could be even better for your mind.
Reference Ministry Of Hemp