CBD Oil Online from 1CBD
Cannabidiol, or CBD as it is widely referred to, is one of over 60 active compounds which can be found in the cannabis plant, and there are no side effects that will get you ‘high’. CBD oil and hemp seed oil are interchangeable – CBD extracted – which is highly concentrated – from cannabis plants or hemp plants has been shown to help strengthen the immune system. There has been much debate and news stories about the health benefits of CBD oil.
However, while the CBD compound is not psychoactive, research has shown that there are many health benefits to be gained from taking 20 CBD oil. Researchers have returned positive findings which point to cannabinoids helping:
• Reduce seizures in people suffering from epilepsy
• Soothe pain and reduce inflammation (arthritis for example)
• Improve the health of your heart
• Help relieve symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease
• Improve sleep patterns in people suffering insomnia
As with any medication it is essential you consult a doctor before taking or administering any CBD brands. Also, before taking any CBD based medication, it should be noted that a suitable dose of CBD differs from one person to the next.
The effectiveness of CBD depends on the size of the dose you take. The size of an effective dose of CBD depends on a range of factors, including but not limited to:
• Your body weight (or the weight of the person CBD is administered to)
• The condition which is being treated
• The individuals body chemistry
• The concentration of CBD (CBD content)
It is always best to smart with a smaller dose and note its effectiveness over, say, a week to ten days treatment. If the pain or discomfort eases, you are on the right track. If the symptoms and/or pain do not ease, it may require a larger dose.
For more information to help you make an informed decision about the benefits of CBD oil and how best to administer to help relieve the symptoms of a health condition or disease, see our FAQ section.